Powder Coat Painter
Asheboro, NC 27205 US
- Employee will be responsible for applying powder coats to parts per customer specification.
- Select correct type of powder indicated per customer specifications, add powder to the spray system, and apply powder with application gun
- Ensure the correct line speed for the overhead conveyorized line and oven temperature
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds consistently
- Must possess basic math skills
- Must be able to stand, stoop, and walk 8-10 hours/day
- Must be able to lift heavy parts (maximum 50lbs) repeatedly overhead.
- Must be able to work on an overhead conveyorized line.
- Must be able to read and comprehend documents such as safety rules, instructions, and directions.
- Must be able to follow written and verbal directions.
- Must follow all safety protocols.
- Complete checklists and time sheets.
- 1 year experience PREFERRED but not required
- Candidates must be able to follow directions, learn quickly, retain knowledge, and follow safety protocol.
Weekly Pay! Please email: angela@thebradleygroup.Com